Hi!

okay..i bet you won't know who i am. so, lets skip the introducing part. yeah. i'm trying to write down all the things i can't say by my mouth because i don't know how to say them. i just wanna write and feel relieve.

Monday, June 7

The Competition

I never wanted to be better than my friends. I just wanted to prove wrong the people in my head.....the ones who told me I'd be better of dead, the ones who told me that I would never win. Much too dumb for school and much too lazy for a job. So I rode my scooter like lightning and I made cappuccinos that would make the angels sing. Took two showers a day and I dressed up like a princess. Shook my fist in my own face and said I'll show you who's the best. I thought if I succeeded I'd be happy and they'd go away, but first thing in the morning I'd still wake up and I'd hear them say "you're stupid, you should really be ashamed. no one will ever like you, you're not good at anything".
And sometimes I'd rise to the challenge. But other times I'd feel so bad that I could not get out of bed, and on the days I stayed in bed... I think and think and think about how crappy I felt no realizing how many other people would relate.
Thanks for saying the things I didn't know how to say. And the people in my head still visit me sometimes, and they bring all of their friends but I don't mind.
I like it when I sing too loud and clear. I'm saying "yeah, I'm not alone".
I got good at feeling bad and that's why I'm still here.

No comments: